"'Arabs out' is the same as 'Jews out.'"--Shas MK Arieh Der'i declares when visiting the 'price-tag' attacked village of Abu-Ghosh.
- Two arrested for brutal attack on elderly Palestinian in West Bank - Following an alleged hate crime near Jerusalem, police arrested a man and a boy for the beating of an 80-year-old Palestinian man in the northern West Bank in March. (Haaretz+ andYnet)
- Settlers threaten to occupy Palestinian village - Extremist Israeli settlers posted a sign threatening to occupy the village of Azzun in the northern West Bank on Tuesday. Writing in Arabic at the village entrance, settlers hung a banner reading "On Tuesday the village will become ours." The banner was signed by "The Women of Samaria." (Maan)
- IDF commander warns of West Bank unrest if efforts to restart peace talks fail - GOC Central Command Maj. Gen. Nitzan Alon says U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry's efforts helped calm situation in West Bank; cautions that violence could escalate should attempts to restart negotiations fail. (Agencies, Haaretz)
- NGO reveals new 'Grand Jerusalem' plan - Israel intends to appropriate land in Bethlehem to expand the Jerusalem municipal boundaries, a Palestinian NGO revealed Tuesday. The Grand Jerusalem plan would see the confiscation of 22.500 dunams (5.55 acres), said Jad Ishaq, executive director of the Applied Research Institute - Jerusalem. (More from Maan)
- Dramatic rise in number of Arabs serving in National Civil Service - In 2013 the number of Arab volunteers rose by 76%. Minister Bennett: There are those who don't want to see healthy co-existence. We won't let them win." (NRG Hebrew)
- Israeli Arabs face extensive barriers to getting college education, report says - Report says that only 11 percent of Arabs are accepted to college, and that Arabs constitute only 10 percent of all those who obtain bachelor’s degrees. (Haaretz+)
- MKs launch new caucus to educate Knesset about U.S. JewsCaucus dedicated to U.S. - Israel relationship to teach MKs about American Jewish community's effect on overall support for Israel, including $3 billion in annual aid from the United States. (Haaretz+)
- Hamas to Hezbollah: Keep your weapons aimed at Israel - Hamas on Mondaycalled on Hezbollah to withdraw from Syria and to keep its weapons aimed at Israel. (Maan)
For the full News from Israel.