"We aren't violent people but it's hard to know what will happen."--One of the settlers involved in the battle to save the contested settlement of Givat Ulpana warns about the future if a law to authorize settlement outposts is not passed tomorrow.
- It appears that the settlers and their supporters have lost the battle ahead of the vote on Wednesday in the Knesset on the legalization of settlement outposts built on privately owned Palestinian land (Ynet)
- PM orders Defense Ministry to erect tent cities for African migrants (Haaretz)
- In unprecedented move, Israel's Foreign Ministry condemns violence against African migrants (Haaretz)
- UN nuclear watchdog chief: Fresh round of talks with Iran to take place Friday - IAEA head Yukiya Amano says agency will meet Friday with representatives of Islamic Republic; diplomats in Vienna claim Iran has not shifted its stance since Amano's visit to Tehran two weeks ago. (Agencies, Haaretz)
- Syria rebels say they are no longer committed to Annan plan - Opposition forces call for no-fly zone, Libya-style intervention by international community to end Assad's rule. (Agencies, Haaretz)
For the full News from Israel.