"The joy on their face when they received an envelope with a stamp from Israel is something I will never forget."--Les Glassman, the yarmulkeh-wearing Israeli representative at the World Stamp Championship and Exhibition held in the most populous Muslim country in the world, distributed stamps to Indonesians.
- Report: Palestinian worker attacked in Nablus-area settlement - The man was treated at the scene in Maale Shomron settlement, before being evacuated to hospital, the Israeli Walla news site reported. (Maan)
- Palestinian hurt in hit-and-run near Hebron - Muhammad Abdul Mahareq, 14, sustained injuries and his left leg was broken after a settler struck him with his car and drove off in the Susiya area south of Hebron, medics said Monday. (Maan)
- Teen settlers 'stone car near Bethlehem' - Ibrahim Sabarneh's hand was injured after the windshield smashed. He said Israeli security officials stationed at Elazar settlement did not intervene. (Maan)
- New head of Israel's Youth Administration criticized for alleged nationalistic remarks - Erez Eshel praised hilltop youth, called Ehud Barak 'dangerous.' (Haaretz)
- Arab cyber-attackers hack Knesset website - 'Gaza Hacker Team' communique demands release of Palestinian prisoners, end to settlements; Knesset cyber-security reacts to breach within minutes. (Haaretz)
- Israel slams UNESCO sponsorship of science post at Gaza university -The inauguration, by UNESCO's Secretary-General, is made possible after the organization accepted Palestine as its 195th member. (Haaretz)
- Gaza presents: 'Prisoners' summer camp' - Hamas movement offers children throughout Strip unique chance to experience suffering of Palestinian prisoners held in Israel. Activities include tour of mock interrogation room, walking on rusty nails. (Ynet)
- Israel releases 2 Palestinian lawmakers from prison - Mahmud al-Ramahi, a legislative council secretary, and Nizar Ramadan from Hebron were released after 1.5 years behind bars without charge. While Israel recently freed seven lawmakers, 20 are still detained including the parliament speaker, Aziz Dweik. (Maan)
For the full News from Israel.