We are endangering the next Nobel Prize."--Hebrew University President Menachem Ben-Sasson on the possible decision to give an Israeli college in the West Bank university status.
- Three ultra-Orthodox men arrested for vandalizing Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial (Haaretz)
- 4 rockets fired at Netivot; 2 interceptedDespite calm, rocket fire continues as four Gaza rockets fired at Israel. Two intercepted by Iron Dome, two hit open areas; no injuries. (Ynet)
- Last known gay Jewish Holocaust survivor dies - World War II resistance fighter Gad Beck dies in Berlin at 88. (Ynet)
- More than 100 Orthodox leaders protest recognition of Conservative, Reform rabbis - Some 130 Orthodox rabbis, as well as right-wing MKs, participate in meeting aimed at foiling state's decision; non-Orthodox rabbi stage protest of their own outside rabbinate. (Haaretz)
- Israel among world leaders in e-Government - Swiss ambassador holds auction to help sick kids. (Ynet)
- 'Zionists to blame for world drug trade' - In blatantly anti-Semitic speech Iranian VP Mohammad Reza Rahimi says Jews, Talmud incite global narcotics trade. 'Jews think they're a superior race,' he blasts. (Ynet)
- Fierce anti-Israel critic loses Brooklyn congressional primary (JTA, Haaretz) For the full News from Israel.