News from Israel
Hamas Talks, Saudis Warn
"You can give 100 hours a year of classes against violence, but it is enough for one MK to say "Yes, but" about a case like what happened with the deputy brigade commander, and (those classes) won't matter."
--Cameri Theater actor Oded Leopold connecting the disgraceful student behavior at a Holocaust play and the assault by Lt. Col. Shalom Eisner against a peace activist a few days earlier.
- Hamas says it's holding talks with five EU countries (Agencies, Ynet)
- Jenin governor has fatal heart attack after gunmen raid his home - Kadura Musa, known for his close ties to Israelis, was among those responsible for improved security in the Jenin district. (Haaretz)
- Algorithm or anti-Semitism? Google sued for 'Jew' searches (Israel Hayom)
- Saudi Arabia warns Iran: Will not tolerate threats to Gulf state (Agencies, Haaretz)
- Egyptian presidential candidate says willing to visit Israel (Ynet)
- Poll: Former Arab League chief Moussa leads in Egyptian presidential race (Haaretz)
For the full News from Israel.