Content Section
OOPS Osbourne House Fire Set by Candles Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne in Oct. 2012. (Jason Merritt/Getty)

Osbourne House Fire Set by Candles

At least Sharon Osbourne can laugh about it. The reality-television star said Thursday that a fire at her house had been caused when she fell asleep before extinguishing a candle. “Please, everybody, always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed,” Osboune told TMZ. “I didn’t, and at 5 a.m. this morning I was met with five gorgeous men from the B.H. Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house.” Firefighters arrived before the blaze did significant damage.

January 18, 2013 7:52 AM