Going back to school isn’t cheap, but the good news is that you don’t have to get a graduate degree to learn things that will help improve your income potential. In fact, you can do it inexpensively, from exactly where you’re reading this right now. Check out these five courses and get working on new skills that actually apply to real life:
1. How To Code: Web development is a booming field. Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need a fancy degree or prior coding experience to take advantage of this lucrative career opportunity. All you need is a willingness to work hard and an online course like the Ultimate Web Development eBook and Course. This bundle usually costs $464, but you can get it for just $19, a savings of 95%.
2. How To Get the Most Out Of Microsoft Excel: In today's business world, managing and understanding data is often the key to success—and most companies expect their employees to have a deep knowledge of Excel. With the Ultimate All-Level Excel Bootcamp, you have the resource you need for the workplace: From formatting tables in order to organize information to implementing automation through conditionals and formulas, these courses have something for both beginner and advanced students. This bundle is available today for $35, or 85% off the original price of $246.
3. How To Effectively Market In The Digital Age: The Complete Digital Marketing Course educates students on SEO, social media, copywriting, Google analytics and more. With this online class, you'll not only sharpen your all-around marketing skills, you'll also gain a whole new perspective on what it takes to grow a business—and fast. This course is available for only $19, or 90% off the original price of $200.
4. How To Project Manage Like A Boss: We're living in the middle of a tech boom, and while there's plenty of demand for programmers, admins, and other code-savvy gurus, project management has emerged as one of tech's most in-demand and lucrative fields. With the eduCBA Project Management & Quality Management Bundle, you can fast track your own project management career with a lifetime of industry-approved training. Bringing a whopping 1,450+ hours of training to the table, this collection provides a complete education in project and quality management. You can now get it for only $39, or 98% off the original cost of $2,249.
5. How To Understand & Analyze Data: The ability to organize and analyze massive amounts of data is one of the most in-demand skills in tech right now. The Complete Data Science Certification Training Bundle provides the perfect introduction, with 85 hours of training that will prepare you to pass the professional exams. Usually this bundle would cost you $699. But you can get it today for just $49, or 93% off the original price.
Scouted is here to surface products that you might like. Follow us on Flipboard for more. Please note that if you buy something featured in one of our posts, The Daily Beast may collect a share of sales.