Shortly after 9pm on Sunday, the all clear went out at The Fort Sam Houston military base in Texas lifting a security lockdown that had lasted hours. No one was reported injured in the incident. Starting at around 5:30pm, soldiers were told to stay put and no traffic was cut off with no cars moving on or off the base. The lockdown appears to have been triggered by a suspicious vehicle, and one person has reportedly been arrested after being “deemed suspicious” by officials. Early reports of an active shooter on base were inaccurate, according to Todd White, the director of public affairs for Joint Base San Antonio. “There is no active shooter,” White told the San Antonio Express-News, “and nothing to indicate there ever was.” Initial rumors of a bomb threat on base may have been tied to the suspicious vehicle, but officials have not yet addressed the specific nature of the threat that led to the lockdown. A shooting on the nearby Fort Hood Army base in Texas earlier this year killed three people and injured 16 before the shooter killed himself. In 2013, a soldier at Fort Sam Houston shot an instructor at the Army’s medical training school, wounding her.