Johnny Bobbitt, a homeless veteran who gained notoriety when he gave his last $20 to a stranded motorist in Philadelphia, is suing the couple who started a GoFundMe campaign on his behalf. The Associated Press reports that Bobbitt is accusing Mark D’Amico and Katie McClure of fraud and “taking money from the fundraising campaign for themselves.” D’Amico and McClure say they don’t want to give Bobbitt “large sums” because they fear he will buy drugs with the money. Bobbitt and his lawyers are now seeking undisclosed damages and a judge-appointee to oversee the account. A hearing is scheduled for Thursday. McClure set up the GoFundMe campaign that ultimately raised more than $400,000 after Bobbitt helped her out when she was stranded on an Interstate 95 ramp. D’Amico claims Bobbitt spent $25,000 in “less than two weeks” last year on drugs, paying bills, and sending money to his family. He says they also provided Bobbitt with a trailer on his family’s property, but the veteran became homeless again after being told he had to leave. In media appearances, D’Amico has said that more than $150,000 is left in the account.