EYES OUT

Jerome Corsi: Roger Stone Is Still Threatening Me

In a court filing, Jerome Corsi accused longtime Trump confidante Roger Stone of continuing to threaten him. “I have more than reason to believe that Defendant Stone has, through these or other means, continued to harass and threaten me and my family to try to intimidate and coerce me not to tell the truth if I am called by the Special Counsel at his criminal trial,” the former InfoWars D.C. bureau chief said in a sworn declaration obtained by BuzzFeed News. Corsi stated that he saw individuals in two cars in front of his home and his stepson’s home between Feb. 24 and Feb. 26. “They both lingered there for no apparent reason as if they were watching us and threatening us... Upon seeing us approach them, both vehicles repeatedly left their surveillance position and attempted to evade us,” he said. Corsi asked the court to set an evidentiary hearing to determine whether Stone has violated his gag order.

Last month, Corsi said he was summoned by Special Counsel Robert Mueller to testify in front of a grand jury. Mueller has been investigating communications between Corsi and Stone during the 2016 election. Stone has pleaded not guilty to several charges—including obstruction of justice and witness tampering—in connection with the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks.