A lawyer for Johnny Bobbitt says “all of the money,” some $400,000 raised on GoFundMe by strangers who wanted to repay the homeless man for a kind deed, is now gone. The Philadelphia Inquirer reports that a lawyer for Kate McClure and Mark D’Amico, the couple who raised the money for Bobbitt, gave Bobbitt’s lawyer Chris Fallon the news on Tuesday, after the couple missed a court-ordered deadline to turn over the remaining money and give a detailed account of what happened to it. “It completely shocked me when I heard,” Fallon told the newspaper. “It came as a complete surprise to me.” Bobbitt claims he only received about $75,000 in funds and started to get concerned when the couple denied him the rest of the money while “spending money on expensive vacations and a new BMW.” McClure and D’Amico say they gave Bobbitt about half of the money and claim they withheld funds from him because they feared he would spend it on drugs. Last year, Bobbitt gave his last $20 to McClure when she was stranded on a Philadelphia interstate. McClure and D’Amico then started a fundraising page to help Bobbitt, but their relationship grew strained as Bobbitt struggled with addiction. The camper Bobbitt was living in has been sold, and he is currently homeless again.