Notification of a subpoena does not seem like something you would easily forget. News Corp., the media conglomerate that owns Fox News, said Monday that it had no record of any notification about a subpoena by the U.S. government to seize the phone records of reporter James Rosen. Lawrence Jacobs, a former worldwide general counsel at News Corp. in 2010, when the subpoena was issued, said he has “no memory” of ever being notified about it. An anonymous law-enforcement official said Monday that News Corp. had been issued a notification of the subpoena, and a News Corp. spokesman said the company is currently looking into the matter. U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder admitted last week that Rosen’s email had been searched to find who had leaked him a story about North Korea.
TOP 10 RIGHT NOW
SHOP WITH SCOUTED