Afghanistan’s interior ministry said at least 22 people were killed Monday in separate suicide attacks, including a bomb on a morning rush-hour minibus transporting Nepalese security staff through Kabul. Officials said at least 14 had been killed in that incident, with eight more wounded. The bomber had approached the bus on foot before detonating an explosive device. Witnesses reported dozens of ambulances at the scene. It was the first attack in Kabul since the start of Ramadan on June 6. Hours later, Reuters reports that a bomb on a motorbike detonated in a crowded marketplace in the northern province of Badakhshan. Authorities said eight civilians were killed, and 18 more injured, with the casualty count expected to rise.