The family of a victim of London’s July 7 bombings said Tuesday their phones had been hacked by News of the World journalists as they waited for news. Graham Foulkes, whose son died in the terrorist attack, said police told him that his name and phone number were included in the journalists’ files. Foulkes said the possibility that someone was listening on those phone calls made him want to see “News International hung, drawn, and quartered." This is the latest accusation in the widespread hacking scandal: The parents of two murdered schoolgirls, Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman, and the family of missing 13-year-old Milly Dowler said the paper targeted them as well.
TOP 10 RIGHT NOW