Deadly Spiders Hatch Out of Bananas

A British family had to flee their house for three days after they saw “venomous” spiders begin to hatch out of a bunch of bananas as they were eating them. Consi Taylor only realized what the “funny looking spots” were mid-way through a Colombian Fairtrade banana, saying “I was so scared I started crying.” The family was sent to a hotel after a warning from a pest control firm that the arachnids could be deadly Brazilian Wandering Spiders. Sainsbury’s, the British supermarket chain that sold the fruit, paid $1,600 in fumigation, dry cleaning, and hotel stay bills.