A.J. Calloway, a co-host of entertainment news show Extra, was suspended on Saturday after two more women came forward to The Daily Beast alleging that he’d sexually assaulted them. Warner Brothers, the show’s parent company, is investigating the new allegations. “Upon becoming aware of allegations of sexual misconduct against AJ Calloway, we began an internal review to determine whether there had been any misconduct by Mr. Calloway on Extra and whether any employee of the show had been the victim of any such misconduct,” Warner Bros. Television said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter. “To date, we have found nothing to suggest that Mr. Calloway has ever engaged in workplace misconduct.” “In light of additional allegations brought to our attention, we are expanding our ongoing inquiries, and Mr. Calloway has been suspended pending further review,” the company added. THR first reported abuse allegations against Calloway, and will reportedly publish more claims against the host in an upcoming article in The Hollywood Reporter. Calloway’s lawyer, Lisa E. Davis, said her client denies ever assaulting anyone and looks forward to clearing his name.
TOP 10 RIGHT NOW