Flesh-Eating Bacteria Victim Home

After three months of intensive treatment that involved the amputation of her hands, leg, and foot, Aimee Copeland is home. The 24-year-old graduate student made national news in May when she became afflicted with a flesh-eating bacterial disease after a ziplining accident. After her release from rehab Wednesday, Copeland’s first stop was the Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch, before heading to her parents’ home in Snellville, Georgia, to relax and watch Comedy Central. A special wing in the home was custom built for her recovery and paid for by a local homebuilder.