German prosecutors said Thursday that a 26-year-old Iraqi man detained after an attack on a bus carrying a soccer team is a member of the Islamic State terror group. The Federal Prosecutor’s Office was careful to point out that so far no evidence leads it to believe that Abdul Beset A. took part in planting the bombs, which detonated Tuesday in three explosions as the Borussia Dortmund bus traveled to a Champions League match. Prosecutors said Thursday that the suspect, while in Iraq, led a commando unit responsible for smuggling, kidnapping, killings, and extortion, according to a statement. He’ll soon appear before a judge who will ultimately rule on an arrest warrant to decide whether he can be held for longer than 24 hours. Tuesday’s attack injured Spanish defender Marc Bartra. Three letters were found near the scene of the explosions, which reportedly led authorities to believe there was an Islamist motive for the explosions.