Surprise!

Oops! ‘Health Drink’ Contains Meth

Note to self: Never drink something from a random package dropped off at the front door. Romano Dias drank what he thought was a fruit-based health drink, but was actually filled with a huge amount of pure crystal meth, only to die shortly afterwards. The bottle may have been part of a plan to bring the drug to the UK, detectives on the case reasoned. Dias’s partner said that he took a swig of the drink and then began complaining about the taste and that his throat was burning. Moments later he uttered, “I am in trouble here. I am dying. I am dead.”