Osbourne House Fire Set by Candles

At least Sharon Osbourne can laugh about it. The reality-television star said Thursday that a fire at her house had been caused when she fell asleep before extinguishing a candle. “Please, everybody, always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed,” Osboune told TMZ. “I didn’t, and at 5 a.m. this morning I was met with five gorgeous men from the B.H. Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house.” Firefighters arrived before the blaze did significant damage.