"No more of the usual and expected condemnations and expressions of concern after each decision to continue to build in the West Bank. From now on, said the official, Israelis will feel on their expense the price of the decisions of their leaders."--A senior European official told senior Yedioth political affairs commentator that Israel is at the beginning of a new period.
- High Court to hear petitions that towns are using law to keep Arabs out - Petitioners argue new law would also keep out those with physical or mental disabilities. (Haaretz+)
- Sayeret Matkal commander: Stop leaking secrets to the press - IDF commander writes letter after Israeli media outlets publish information regarding Sayeret Matkal's (General Staff Reconnaissance Unit) secret activities, including past assassinations and fatal training accidents. (Israel Hayom)
- EU diplomatic row could cost (Israeli) West Bank factories - Danish Foreign Minister is pushing an initiative to require EU stores to mark products as made in settlements, rather than made in Israel. (Haaretz+)
- Eli Yishai wants to revoke bus bombing terrorist's citizenship - The accused received Israeli citizenship in 1995 according to the family reunification law, which allowed Palestinians who married Israeli Arabs to receive Israeli citizenship. He is being tried for throwing a bomb into a crowded Tel Aviv bus, wounding 28. (Israel Hayom)
- Hamas opens Pillar of Defense exhibition - Hamas displays Jabari's destroyed car, pictures of injured children to present 'horrible actions of the occupation and its crimes.' (Ynet)
- Footballers protest Israel hosting UEFA Euro U21 - Over 60 players sign statement saying UEFA's decision to stage tournament in Jewish state next year will be 'seen as a reward for actions that are contrary to sporting values.' (Agencies, Ynet)
- Iran hints direct talks with US are possible - Iranian foreign minister says Islamic republic may be ready for diplomatic talks with US, as sanctions over Iran's nuclear development take toll on the country's economy. (Agencies, Ynet)
For the full News from Israel.