11.--Age of a boy shot in the face yesterday by Israeli forces at clashes at the village of Al-Khader. Last week, an IDF commander told settlers it was problematic that Israeli snipers shoot 12-year-old Palestinians for throwing stones at Israeli cars.
- Israeli forces demolish 2 homes in East Jerusalem - Israeli forces surrounded the properties in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Beit Hanina. before bulldozers moved in." I tried to reach my home when I heard from neighbors but Israeli officers banned me. I wanted to take out my wife's gold and money from one of the drawers," Badran al-Salameh said. (Maan)
- Israeli forces briefly detain Hebron schoolchildren - Israeli forces briefly detained 27 students from al-Tuwani high school east of Yatta, south Hebron while they were heading home from school. Parents called the Palestinian Liaison Office which intervened and secured their release after three hours. (Maan)
- Segregation at Superland: Separate days for Arab and Jewish students at amusement park - Jaffa Arab schoolteacher says he encountered policy of segregation at Israeli amusement park when attempting to book tickets for a class trip. (Haaretz+ and Israel Hayom)
- Bennett: Modern-day Haman is racing to acquire nuclear weapons - Minister tells Anti-Semitism conference attendees that anti-Semitism has always had the same template: First dehumanize the Jewish people and break their spirit, and then physically destroy them. Says modern anti-Semitism is being anti-Israel. (Israel Hayom)
- Rabbinate: Palestinian Coke not kosher - Chief Rabbinate warns Israeli public against Coca-Cola manufactured without supervision in PA. Businesses asked to avoid selling beverage 'so as not to get public used to purchasing products without kosher mark.' (Ynet)
- Saudi pledges $86 million to UNRWA - Saudi Arabia has pledged $86 million to the UN agency for Palestinian refugees to fund projects in the West Bank, Gaza and Lebanon. The kingdom allocated $54.5 million to reconstruct 1,000 residential units and to build six new schools in the Gaza Strip, as part of the Gulf Cooperation Council's project to rebuild the war-torn enclave. (Maan)
For the full News from Israel.