Apparently, Newtown hasn’t been through enough. Law-enforcement officials told reporters on Sunday that deliberately misleading information was being posted to social-media sites. Some people have posed as the shooter online, while others have made threatening remarks. “These issues are crimes,” said Lt. J. Paul Vance, a spokesman for the Connecticut state police. As for the investigation into the rampage, Vance said the police are “talking to everybody slowly,” since “people’s hearts are broken.” Vance said they are analyzing the evidence they’ve collected so far. Twenty children and six adults were killed Friday when Adam Lanza, 20, allegedly opened fire at Sandy Hook Elementary School before turning the weapon on himself. He also allegedly shot and killed his mother, whose body was found at her Newtown home Friday.