To be fair, it was a triple-decker burger. While eating at a famous Liverpool restaurant, 25-year-old Nicola Peate tried so hard to finish her burger even though she couldn't fully open her mouth. Peate, who has a syndrome that makes her joints unstable, didn't think she dislocated her jaw ... at first. "It felt like I had a cramp in my tongue, then I started to get an earache and a headache," she told BBC. She has decided to be "more conscious of the size of food in future" after being treated at a hospital the following day. "I hope that ... she takes more care when eating over-sized burgers," the emergency department clinical director said.
TOP 10 RIGHT NOW
SHOP WITH SCOUTED